We are very excited to announce our second annual Halloween Candy Buy Back to benefit our overseas military troops!
Last year we collected close to 500 pounds of candy from the children in our community! We enjoyed watching the children weigh each pound of candy and see their smiling faces when they received cash and prizes in return!
How does the Halloween Candy Buy Back work?
Children may bring in their Halloween candy to our office and we will buy it back with CASH and goodies from local partners. We’re also going to raffle off a grand prize for one lucky winner!
All candy collected will then be shipped to our troops overseas.
We have two goals:
- Provide healthier options for kids this Halloween.
- Provide much-needed support and care packages for our military troops overseas.
How to Participate
- Go trick-or-treating! Have fun and be safe!
- Bring your extra candy to our office between Thursday, November 1 – Wednesday, November 7th.
- We’ll exchange each pound of candy for cash and prizes.
- We’ll make sure that the candy is shipped overseas to our troops.
Our candy buy back was a wonderful success last year! We collected A LOT of candy – hopefully helping our kids stay healthier, and used it to show our love and support to our hard-working military troops. Let’s see if our local children can beat their record this year!
- Your child must be 12 years old or under and present to receive any cash prizes and goodies.
- For each pound of candy your child(ren) brings, they will receive $1; up to $5 max per family.
- Your child(ren) do not have to be patients at our practice to participate.
- We ask that if any large groups of children would like to participate (girl scouts, etc), that you call to schedule a time to deliver your candy.
- ANYONE may drop off their extra candy to our office to donate to the troops.